When A Guy’s Feeling Expensive...
Hey guys, take a hint, these are prezzies that will hit the mark.
1. Plan a surprise romantic getaway and give me the plane tickets on my special day.
2. Book a whole restaurant and take me there for an exclusive dinner with service just for the two of us.
3. Jewellery always works. Diamonds are still a girl’s best friend.
4 Get me tickets to my favourite rock concert. And who says it has to be in town? Fly me across the globe on a trip I won’t forget.
5. Rent a hotel suite and for one whole day, treat me like a princess. Give me what I want, when I want it and how I want it.
When A Guy’s Feeling CHEAP...
6. A single red rose. (It’s all about the thought, remember?)
7. A hand-made gift coupon for a raw night of passion. Throw in a relaxing massage, and you’re a hero.
8. Surprise me with a romantic evening for two when I get back from work. Cook me my favourite dinner, rent my favourite video and dim the lights.
9. Go out of your way to do something you wouldn’t usually do. Woo me with a dust-free home, a squeaky clean bathroom and all your dirty clothes actually in the laundry hamper!
When A Guy’s Feeling Thoughtful...
10 Write a heartfelt poem for me, and get it engraved on a beautiful plate. You wouldn’t believe the magic Haikus can work.
11. Is there something you know I’ve always wanted since I was a kid, like a sticker storybook or a particular toy? Get it for me and wait for the love to shower on you.
12. Get me a romantic novel or thriller by my favourite author.
13. Sometimes, I do need something around the house. Listen intently to what I’ve been saying—do I need a new blow dryer or a food processor? Get it for me.
14. Lose a habit. That’s right—clean up, quit smoking or dump the booze. For one day, prove to me what a sacrificing man you are!
When A Guy’s Feeling
15. Lingerie works each time, every time.
16. Remember that massage we talked about? It serves more than one purpose!
17. Get naked and wrap a ribbon around yourself. I’ll have a lot of fun opening my present!
When A Guy’s Feeling Romantic...
18. Write me a romantic love letter and tell me—in detail—what I mean to you.
19. Say it all with flowers. Dump the traditional roses, and go for a mix of sunflowers, daisies or the ever-popular lilies.
20. Put lots of romantic numbers on a CD Make me dance to your tunes—literally.
21. Buy a nice picture frame or even better, a heart-shaped locket with a picture of the two of us inside. Don’t forget to put the picture in before you give it to me!
When A Guy’s Feeling
22. Get one of those cool, funky T-shirts with a fun photo—ours?—Printed on top. If you know I will not wear a T-shirt like that, there are a number of accessories such as mugs and stickers that you can adorn.
23. Start making a video months in advance of D-day. Get it professionally edited with effects and sounds, and watch my expression turn from surprise to glee as I watch moments unfold before my eyes.
24. Remember my school buddies? The ones I’m always complaining I don’t get to hang out with any more? Call them over for a surprise party.
25. Take me out on an all-day-long fun date to an amusement park or party, and get a professional photographer to click pictures of those precious moments when I think no one’s looking. Over dinner that night, present me with an album full of pictures of the day.
|NEWS | POLITICS | DEFENCE | FEATURES | OPINION | BUSINESS | EDITORIAL | CARTOON | SPORTS|