Beauty benefits of HONEY
Beauty Tips Madu AwanthiJanuary 11, 2017, 9:23 pm
* Honey for Acne: Try cleansing your face with raw honey, on the affected area, and leave it on for 15 minutes. You will be amazed by the results after the third treatment.
* Honey + Baking Soda Facial Scrub: Put some baking soda and honey in your palm and start mixing the ingredients with your fingers. After you have created a paste like mixture, gently apply the paste onto your face and begin massaging it onto the skin for a few minutes. Feel free to leave it on for 10 more minutes where it then can be used as a mask. Lastly, rinse the paste off with warm water and you will be amazed by the results.
* Honey Hair Conditioner: Because of its moisturizing and softening properties, you can create an effective hair conditioner by mixing one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of shampoo. Apply the mixture onto clean hair and leave it on for 20 minutes, then rinse the mask with warm water. Your hair will be soft and shiny like never before.
* Honey + Lemon Hair Removal: In a small pot add two tablespoons of honey, one tablespoon of lemon juice and six tablespoons of sugar. Boil the mixture, on a stove, and leave it aside to cool down. Apply some of the mixture onto your skin and put a cotton strip on top. Gently pull the cotton strip against the direction of hair growth. This solution works great.
* Honey for Damaged Cuticles: You can avoid dirt, bacteria and fungus getting under your cuticles by simply trying this! Create a mixture that contains one teaspoon of honey, one teaspoon of aloe vera and one tablespoon of olive oil. Massage this onto your cuticles for a few minutes and repeat the process three times a week. Believe me, your cuticles will thank you!
* Honey Skin Lotion: If you feel that your skin is getting dry, you can benefit from the hydrating properties of honey. Mix one tablespoon of honey, one teaspoon of olive oil and squeeze half a lemon into the mix. Apply the mixture onto dry skin and, after 20 minutes, rinse it off. Repeat this after you shower and after five days you will feel the difference.
* Honey for Dark Circles: Applying honey, around the dark circles of your eyes, can help reduce their appearance. You can do this a couple of times a week, watching as the dark fades over time.
* Honey Face Mask for Sensitive Skin: Stir one teaspoon of aloe vera gel and two teaspoons of honey, together, and apply over your face. Leave it on for about 10-20 minutes and then rinse off. This mask is safe to use every day.
Last Updated Apr 25 2017 | 10:49 pm