CICT strategically marketing Port of Colombo internationally
Attracts maiden call of OCEAN ALLIANCE vessel in ColomboApril 25, 2017, 12:00 pm
Colombo International Container Terminals (CICT) recently welcomed the maiden call of CMA CGM Nabucco, the first vessel under the Ocean Alliance to call on the Port of Colombo. The vessel operated by CMA CGM was the first in a new weekly service attracted to Colombo by CICT this year, and will operate under the USEC 3 Columbus Suez service of the Ocean Alliance, the company said.
"The introduction of this new service demonstrates how CICT continues to play the anchor role in attracting new volumes through the Port of Colombo,"Ray Ren , CEO of CICT said. "This is in line with our concept and focus of marketing the Port internationally as one unit for the benefit of all terminals, thereby enhancing the position of the Port of Colombo as a major common-user transhipment hub."Read More...
- Litro Gas Lanka steps up to provide 98 households with gas burners & cylinders
- Fadna Diabe Tea Classic comes to the market
- E-tel launches its smartest smartphone yet – the peerless ‘ICE’
- Emirates wins Best Airline Worldwide at the 2017 Business Traveller Awards in a sweep of four awards
- Triad Digital clinches three prestigious awards for NSBM at Best Web Awards
Last Updated Apr 25 2017 | 10:49 pm