HSBC groups SL among ‘take-off’ economies where inequality also high
* Petroleum industry could provide infrastructure boost, structural reforms neededMay 21, 2013, 8:02 pm
A new HSBC report groups Sri Lanka with China and Malaysia as ‘take-off’ economies where inequality also is the highest in the Asia.Despite being one of the smaller economies in emerging Asia at USD60bn in 2012, Sri Lanka’s infrastructure development is greater than many of its neighbours with a notable policy shift towards China and the petroleum industry may provide an extra boost, the report said.Read More...
- SriLankan Airlines renews commitment to IATA safety audits
- ‘Dolos Mahe’ shopping a success at Arpico Supercentre
- Com Bank felicitated as an exemplary corporate citizen by Colombo Municipal Council
- Prima Kottumee Cup Noodles for those on the go
- People’s Bank initiates govt.-World Bank matching grant scheme for tourism SMEs
- Little Lion bags award for hygiene
- Biodiversity as a Cornerstone of Sustainable Development: A Sri Lankan Perspective
What’s Sri Lanka’s best overseas Test win?
Last Updated May 21 2013 | 06:02 pm