Finance Minister Ravi Karunanayake leaving Colombo High Court .... March 4, 2015, 9:49 pm
Finance Minister Ravi Karunanayake leaving Colombo High Court after Wednesday’s hearing in a case involving Sri Lankan American Raj Rajaratnam transferring USD 3 bn to a local bank. The then UNP MP Karunanayake has been accused of intervening to collect the funds. Former Hedge Fund Manager and billionaire Rajaratnam was arrested and detained in U.S. for alleged unlawful dealings.Read More...
- Fraud Bureau summons former CEB Directors
- Special court to clear backlog of drug cases
- Quality assurance certificates issued to Colombo eateries
- JCPSM members to strike, demanding the same allowance as doctors
- New Pinnawala zoo to open later this month
- UN refers NPC call for genocide probe to OHCHR
- President’s promise of Wi-fi in public places to be fulfilled this month
- SI, constable interdicted for dereliction of duty
- Girl falls to death from apartment complex
- SLFP appoints committee to pick electoral organisers for next election
- A group of people protesting opposite Commerce and Industries Ministry ...
- Tobacco Co. files writ application relating to health warnings
- Rajitha threatens legal action against NFF National Organiser
- JVP Leader questions previous regime financing road in Maldives
- Dinesh raises resignation of Higher Education State Minister
- Await Breaking News
Which Sri Lankan cricketer should be inducted into ICC Hall of Fame first?
Aravinda de Silva
Last Updated Mar 04 2015 | 10:37 pm