Speaker promises submission of National Audit Bill soonAugust 25, 2016, 12:00 pm
Combined Trade Union Alliance of the Auditor General’s Department has received an assurance from Speaker Karu Jayasuriya that the National Audit Bill will be presented to Parliament soon.
Speaker Jayasuriya is also the head of the Constitutional Council responsible for appointing the Independent Audit Commission.Read More...
- Justice Minister faults former AG
Customs seeks AG’s advice to act against illegally assembled vehicle racket
- Maternal death rate rises slightly in 2015 compared to 2013
- Colombo East Container terminal, CEB, SLTB earmarked for privatisation - Mahindananda
- CID: Details of calls from presidential secretariat to OIC have been erased
- Jumbo tramples sexagenarian to death
- Security will be provided to all Sri Lankan Tourists
- Await Breaking News..
- JO to submit proposal to House on LG polls today
- JHU holds NPC responsible for ‘missing’ funds
- Masses have to re-pay high interest foreign loans taken by Rajapaksas – Govt.
- National Information Center to be established
Do you like to read online news?
Last Updated Aug 25 2016 | 12:00 pm